Saturday 27 April 2013

Traveling man

I write this post as I sit in the air Canada maple leaf lounge, I guess that is a benefit to flying business class on Swiss air.

Had a nice snack and a drink or two. Feeling pretty relaxed for my flight. Olivier was right, have a few drinks before the flight and you will sleep like a baby.

I just finished going through some details on the medevac project, was concerned it would make me anxious, stressed and mad but it didn't. Of the 16 dwgs we are behind on, only 3 are of concern. All of the others have legitimate reasons for being late (waiting for answers from the customer or initial certification concerns).

This should make my flight a lot more enjoyable and I will be able to get the little bit of work done that I need to and then relax.

So here is the plan:
Sunday - arrive in Zurich and wait 2 hrs for Jason (guys from Tucson) to arrive. I'll probably use the lounge there too to have breakfast and maybe a shower. Then we will drive together to Ennetburgen where our hotel is. From there, don't know maybe some sight seeing.

At 4 or so one of the guys I went to engineering with is going to try to meet us for a drink. Tom is working for an F1 racing team in Switzerland (team name is failing me right now).

Monday - meetings

Tuesday - meetings in the afternoon, work in the morning.

Wednesday and Thursday - testing

Friday - travel back.

Good thing I brought my camera and tripod, it looks pretty nice at the hotel.

Well, I should finish this drink and make my way to the gate. Miss you all (especially Gwen)!

No comments:

Post a Comment