Saturday 6 April 2013

Phoenix

I made it safe and sound to Phoenix. Left Tucson at 10:30 after I switched my Jetta for 2012 Fusion with cruise control (necessary for a 2 hr drive) and a quick run. I grabbed breakfast at the hotel, loaded up my car and drove to the Deserrt Botanical Garden in Phoenix.

It was really neat, I hope to upload photos soon. There were lots of cactus that were blooming.

Weather is nice, 90*F and sunny. Here are some photos from the drive:



Leaving Tucson



On I-10 going to Phoenix not too busy



I liked the mountains and thought might as well get the road sign in there too



I thought I started in Arizona, don't know why this sign was there...



Can you see all those lanes on the GPS? Crazy



Driving through Glendale on I-17

Well, I should shower and get ready for the hockey game. Hope you are all doing well back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment