Saturday 20 April 2013

Time well spent ...

Well as I write this I am going back to get my cars which still Have my winter tires on. Why you might ask? Because when I got my winter tires installed in November the Canadian tire that I went to graciously decided to keep my adapter for the lock nuts.

Now I am waiting for a call from the shop manager at the other can tire to call me back tomorrow and tell me if they have the adapter. They better.

Then I get to take my car back to can tire maybe on Monday to get the tires replaced. I will probably change this to thurs or fri as Monday will be crazy with me leaving for Quebec City.

I just love when a plan comes together...

Other than this I was having an ok afternoon. I got the work done that I wanted and was watching the jets game.

No the real question is - do I take the tires out of my trunk...

No comments:

Post a Comment