Sunday 7 April 2013

At the movies

At the movie theatre because I can't think of anything else to do to kill time. Went to the zoo had an ok time. I'm pretty lonely today and have to kill the entire day until our business unit director flies into Phoenix at 9:30 tonight otherwise I would have gone back to Tucson an hour ago (writing this at 5:15). Instead we will drive down together and I can tell I will be tired tomorrow, I didn't have a good sleep last night, don't know why.

The theatre is nice, they have flip up armrests, Gwen would like this so then She could get more comfortable during the movie, even easier to fall asleep ;)

Tix was $10 and small popcorn and large water was $10.25... Go figure lol.

Well movie is starting, gotta put my phone away.

1 comment:

  1. you are right i would like that :) like the plane, but it is only good when you are beside me so i can put my feet/legs on your lap!!!

    no mention of what movie you saw?
    --Gwen

    ReplyDelete