Wednesday 24 April 2013

Let the travel continue

I used to think traveling for work was fun and neat. Well, perhaps that is wearing off...

I returned to Montreal today after one and a half days of meetings in Quebec City. I got home early, at 3 which was nice. Tomorrow I will leave bright and early to drive to Peterborough for an inspection. I will overnight there so that I can get some work done tomorrow.

Next week will have me in Switzerland for a meeting and testing for the medical project. I won't be alone, the Engineering manager from Tucson will be there (and is the one who requested my attendance) along with one guy from Transport Canada and at least one guy from our Winnipeg office (maybe two, not sure right now).

No plans made for next week yet but will do that soon. I'm trying to figure out how to get from Zurich to the test facility and I need to see when others are traveling to make the best arrangements.

Well I don't have much else to say other than I'm looking forward to traveling back home for good. Hopefully the snow will be gone by then...

No comments:

Post a Comment