Saturday 27 April 2013

In Zurich

Well I made it safe and sound.  I'm in the Swiss Air Arrivals Lounge trying to type this on a weird keyboard where the y and z are switched.

Flight was good.  I had about a 2 hrs nap on the lie flat bed and got a bit of work done.  Now I'm waiting for Jason to arrive in 1 hour.

I have a feeling today will be a long day, I'm already ready for bed and it is just starting.  Hopefully we can get to our hotel and get checked in early.  I wouldn't mind a sleep and some wifi so I can see what my plan will be with Tom later today.

Have some pretty neat pictures to add to the blog but (again) I need some wifi so I can use my phone to upload them.

Well, Gwen has gone to bed and I'm continuing to have trouble with this keyboard.  Goodnight back home and good morning over here.


No comments:

Post a Comment