Saturday 20 April 2013

T-minus 4 weeks

It has been a busy and productive morning so far. I got up at 8:45 the sun was shinning in through my window.

I started with taking out the garbage and recycling. After a week of guests it was pretty full. I then started my laundry and took my tires down to my car so I can get them changed over and ship them back home.

I had to make several calls to find somewhere to get my car in to have the tires changed. It turns out that I could take my car to the Canadian tire about 2 miles from the apartment.

I dropped the car off, walked to the metro and made my way home. Laundry was complete so finished that and then made some lunch - tuna melts.

Now, I'm slowly coming out of my food coma and should get some work done. We have meetings in Quebec City on Tuesday and Wednesday this week which I need to make a presentation for. This should only be an hour or two. I also need to enter my time cards for this past week. Other than that, the laptop is going back in my bag and will not come out until Monday at work.

I guess I should get cracking on this so that I can finish before the jets game at 3 pm my time.

There will probably be another blog post today...

No comments:

Post a Comment