Tuesday 9 April 2013

Last day in the sun

Well, returning to Montreal tomorrow. It's going to be a long day again, starting at 7am with back to back to back to back teleconferences. Then, travel from Tucson to Houston to Montreal for the better part of 8 hrs.

Today's weather was cool. I guess I've been down here too long. 64 this evening and I had to wear my hoodie and pants...

Don't really have much to say, I'm pretty tired tonight. Went for dinner last night with people from work and got home at 10:30. Was up early because I couldn't sleep. At work at 7:15 leaving at 5:45. I'm all packed up and have my clothes set aside for tomorrow just like my baseball gear when I was 6.

I'm looking forward to the weekend where Gwen will be in Montreal along with our friends Eric and Jamie. Better get caught up on my sleep now I guess...

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment