Tuesday 23 February 2021

Quarantine Day 9

Instead of starting off the same, I’ll just jump right into the events of the day.  I got s new phone today from work, my other one was certainly showing its age, not lasting a full day on wifi on a single charge. I had to run outside to get the package from the Purolator driver which was fun when I was also in the phone.  I made it and got the phone setup tonight.

I got some more 6 year old artwork and some stickers from, I’m assuming, an almost 3 year old. It sounds like the kids were very excited to see Lola in the morning this morning and then again after school.  At one point, the three year old (L) brought the iPad out of her room after resting from her minor surgery to sit at her little table just as Lola was sitting at the dining room table. Pretty cute. 

Supper was good, left overs from our delivered anniversary meal from the weekend along with my final piece of gluten free carrot cake. Apparently there is one piece left upstairs but I’m told it’s not mine. Lol. 

After finishing setting up my new phone and then a couple miles on the bike, it’s now time to watch some tv with Lola. 

I also got a summary of my activity from the past week from Fitbit, I’m not sure how I got some many floors climbed:


No comments:

Post a Comment