Sunday 21 February 2021

Quarantine Day 7

 Well, it's been a week of quarantine.  The time went by pretty fast.  Lola can't wait for me to move back upstairs so that I can resume my dishes duty but she has been keeping up and doing a fine job so far.

Today was pretty laid back - some video games in the morning, another COVID test early this afternoon, some BodyFlow this afternoon along with a quick virtual visit and then supper.  There was also some time to read my book, play Scrabble (on the app) and do some laundry.  Now that I look back at it, it was a little busy.

Disinfecting the alarm after I had to disable it this morning to leave the house at 11:30

Definitely needed the stretching



Once again at the drive-thru test site, there was no one in line when I arrived but this time there were four other vehicles when I left.  Still a very convenient service - hopefully my results come back as quickly as last time and with the same result.

Supper was delicious - Lola's parents wanted to bring us supper and it did not disappoint.  The perogies, meatballs, chicken wings and carrots were excellent.  I'm looking forward to left overs for lunch tomorrow!  We also had a short visit this afternoon when they dropped off the food.  Lola was outside with them and I was able to stay in the warm and cozy indoors talking on FaceTime.

Tonight's plan - read some more, watch some tv and then the Jets game.  I doubt I will make it through the entire game with another 9pm start but hopefully I will see enough of the game to know the outcome.

Last night's Anniversary Dinner - sushi!

No comments:

Post a Comment