Tuesday 16 February 2021

Quarantine Day 2

 Today almost felt normal, except for my new office location in the basement as opposed to Lola's craft room upstairs.  The day also went by fast with lots of things to do at work to get caught up with our office being closed Friday and Monday.

I'm thankful it is still pretty cold outside so that I'm not too disappointed that I cannot go outside for a walk at lunchtime, but I do miss stretching my legs and getting some fresh air with Lola.  I guess I will need to go on the bike again today to get some form of exercise since I've racked up a whopping 917 steps so far today.

Not really much else to write about today - I'm pretty tired today since I couldn't fall asleep last night (had coffee before my class).  Class finished just in time for me to watch the last 10 mins of the Jets game last night with Lola on the phone.  

I'm not too sure what the plan is for tonight, probably just watch some tv together on the phone again.  But first I need to wait for Lola to get home from her massage to finish making supper.  Time to dig into some of my snacks down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment