Wednesday 17 February 2021

Quarantine Day 3

 Short post tonight as I only have a few more minutes left in my break for my class.  Days still seem to be quite busy with work catching up from a few days with the office being closed.  Tomorrow should start the trend of less meetings meaning more time to get work done.

Lola and I continue to worry about our travel friends (MBM, DD and twinkies) as they have been ravished by the storms down in the US and are going on day 2 of no power.  We can't wait for the good news when power returns.

As I grab my meal tray each day, I keep thinking that this is sort of like prison (I guess like house arrest) except the meals are better.  


Plus, each day reveals a new window into the world above:


I hope you all are staying warm and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment