Saturday 27 February 2021

Quarantine Day 13

 Last day in the basement and quarantine! 

I’m looking forward to getting back upstairs and back to a “normal” life. Today was pretty laid back, we were up late playing games last night so it was a late morning, getting out of bed at 10:15 and watching some movies this morning. 

Lunch was great - breakfast and my favourite beverage, tomato juice. Ok, one of my favourites but it very well could be the #1. 

This afternoon was equally relaxing with video games and then getting outside to shovel again. Hard to believe that it was snowing at -20*C but since when has it been normal?

I’m out of practice in framing my shots

Supper was delicious - chicken, lemon potatoes and Greek salad. And a cupcake for dessert. And then it was time to enjoy a coffee and read more of my book (The Bourne Identity, it’s nothing like the movie), a quick shower and now watching curling and talking to Lola waiting for the Jets game to start. 

Two weeks have gone by pretty fast. It’s a good thing there was lots for me to do, it made the experience much more bearable than if I would have been stuck in a hotel with only a few things to keep me busy and occupy my time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment