Thursday 18 February 2021

Quarantine Day 4

 I'm going to sound like a broken record really quickly - not much new today.  

  1. Woke up
  2. Took a shower
  3. Ate some breakfast in front of my computer
  4. Worked
  5. Ate lunch with Lola on FaceTime
  6. Worked
  7. Ate supper with Lola on FaceTime
  8. Played some VR
  9. Rode the bike
Now I'm writing the blog.  Days go by pretty quickly because of work, I'm curious how the weekend will go without having work to occupy the better part of 8+ hrs of the day.  I'm sure it will be fine, I am looking forward to sleeping in.  These late Jets games are a killer, but at least those games are much more entertaining than the Bruins vs Devils game I have on TV right now.  I feel like this is how my rec hockey team looks when we are having an off game and can't control the puck, make a pass or shoot the puck.  Oh rec hockey...

Tomorrow is Friday and I am hoping to only work half a day since I worked half a day on Monday with my class and some other misc emails and things.  We will see, Friday's never seem to go according to plan since that is when everyone realizes that they want to finish up their project and dump everything at the last minute on you and ask "here, can you sign this?"

Coffee mug shown for scale, photo from a couple years ago


We received good news today from our friends down south, they got power restored this morning.  Now they are facing boil water advisories and potential water shortages.  I'm glad they are resourceful and safe.  Fingers crossed we get to talk to them this weekend, DD was very excited to play a game with Lola and I separated in the house a week ago when we found out I had to travel. 

Time for a quick shower and then TV time with Lola on the phone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment