Thursday 25 February 2021

Quarantine Day 11

Yikes, I almost forgot to blog today. Good thing Lola reminded me. It was a busy day with work, lots going on. St one point I had to send this picture with the caption:

This is very appropriate for days like today

As the day went on, the chilli for supper was wafting its way downstairs. 

Supper was delicious (so was lunch). Tonight was a pretty relaxing night watching the Jets beat the Habs. Good thing too since the group chat with the Montreal boys was starting to tilt not in my favour based on the start of the game. But I knew the Jets would pull through. 

Tomorrow we are hopefully playing some games with our Texas friends so I’m going to keep this post short so I can get a good night sleep. Games nights don’t end very early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment