Friday 19 February 2021

Quarantine Day 5

 Work week 1 is under my belt.  It went by fast and now we will see how the weekend goes.  I was able to get outside for a little bit, to start my car and take some garbage, recycling and compost outside.  


It's still cold out there so I think I will go back to hibernating and laying in my recliner with a blanket reading a book.  That sounds like a pretty good way to spend the weekend.  I'll need to do some kind of exercise too, the bike will probably get some more miles put on it.


Well, it's almost supper time I think - pizza night tonight!  It sure smells good upstairs but maybe that is whatever dessert Lola decided to make - she was craving cookies all week but sounded like she had something else in mind.  It smells like cinnamon.

No comments:

Post a Comment