Sunday 16 March 2014

Sunday

My sunburn has evolved into a nice warm glowing red colour with some nice clean lines where my shirt sleeves were. Hahaha.  

So, when I wanted to work outside again today, I searched for some sunscreen before venturing outside.  I thought I had some in my camera bag but must have taken it out to make room for our trip to Whistler. 

So, I went and bought some, slathered it on and worked outside for another hour today.  Afterwards, I put on my swimming trunks and went back to the pool for a dip. It was nice and refreshing.  Now I smell like chlorine and sunscreen - kinda the smell of summer. 

Today was pretty laid back.  Woke up and had some breakfast. Watched a movie on tv.  Worked. Ate lunch. Pool. Talked to Lola (who cannot hijack the blog because she gave me the iPad to take so we could talk).

Now, I'm trying to figure out what to do for dinner.  Probably takeout from Olive Garden. It's only so fun eating out in restaurants by yourself...  Yesterday, though, I made a friend at Buffalo Wild Wings. Somehow he knew I wasn't from around here but he said "don't worry, I've worked with people from Canada who were whiter than you". Lol, pretty funny coming from a Mexican. 


Here's the view outside right now at 4:14. Sunny and 25*C. 

Not much else to say, been a quiet day, which is nice - I have a feeling this week will be busy with work, Eric's baseball and Lola coming down Friday morning.

Hopefully the snow stops falling tonight, I think we have had enough for the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment