Sunday 30 March 2014

Lindy's

This morning and early afternoon was spent at work helping with some quick updates and answering questions. I also was able to finish off some of my manuals by checking some things in the airplane. Almost done!

I'm downtown waiting for my burger to arrive. Eating at Lindys on Fourth. Gwen suggested it so here I am. The menu was pretty impressive. Many burgers and you can have one, two or three patties. I elected for one. And a kilt lifter:


It's pretty good. 

This week will be busy. Transport is coming down and we are finishing off some testing. I'm going to book my return ticket home for Thursday so I can go to the jets game and be home for one of our playoff games for hockey.  The first one is on Tuesday but I won't be there for that one. 

Tonight will be dinner with Jason. Not sure where but I'll meet him at his place at 6. 

As I'm killing time, I found some photos that weren't posted:


I went to Park Place mall yesterday where they were having a sidewalk art expo. Pretty cool. 


I probably should have walked around the entire mall to see whatelse there was but u was expecting a call from Mark to go for dinner yesterday but he never called. 

Instead I went to Mimi's Cafe and had chicken pot pie. It was good. And I saw this sign which made me smile:



Now, I need to find wifi to post this...

No comments:

Post a Comment