Thursday 27 March 2014

Hiking

This morning, Doug and I decided to play hooky from work. The airplane is not ready, no flight permit and not much we can do about it. I have things to do but have time to do them. 

So, we left our hotels at 7am and went to Catalina state park for a 5.5 mile hike. It was a perfect day for a hike, warm but not hot. Some breeze and pretty cool scenery:




Romero pools




Afterwards, we went back to our hotels, showered and grabbed lunch before going to bombardier. After an hour and a half, I drove Doug to the airport and went back to work until 5. Almost half a day worked, knocking my time bank down to 25 hrs since I've been here...

I'm currently doing laundry in a hotel across the street. My hotel has laundry services but I can wash my own socks and underware for the prices that they were going to charge (3.25 for a shirt, I'm doing all my shirts, socks and underware for $6 which includes the soap). Yes, even though I could charge this to the job, I still feel guilty spending that kind of money on laundry. Instead, I'll charge for incidentals.

I may be looking into going to Phoenix on Tuesday to watch the Jets 1.0 play the Jets 2.0. I'll give my buddy josh a call to see if he can set me up with some good tickets. This josh guy calls every month or two trying to sell me coyotes tickets...

Hope you all are looking forward to the warm weather coming up this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment