Friday 14 March 2014

Cold day in Tucson

I find it funny how temperature is all relative to what you are used to. 

Yesterday I left Winnipeg where it was roughly 0*C. I arrived in Tucson where it was roughly 24*C. Warm. 

I get checked I to my hotel room and turn the AC down 1*F to 72*F. After a few hours I'm now cold. 

Today, the weather is about 22*C but a little bit of spitting rain and overcast. To the locals it is cold. I find it comfortable. We had a good chuckle. 


I'm still trying to figure out when I'll be coming home, sounds like my estimate of the 28th is reasonable. 

Luckily I should be able I catch a baseball game or two and see Eric. His team will be out here next week for a mini tournament. I'm pretty excited, hopefully I can take him for Mexican food. Or, if he does not like Mexican I could take him for  pizza. 

And it sounds like Gwen will be coming down next weekend. Perhaps we will go to Phoenix on Saturday to catch the coyotes play the bruins. Sunday will probably be the 4th avenue street fair (again, we went to that last year when I was down for this project). Then maybe we will go up Mt Lemon. Or vice versa. 

This weekend won't be much of a weekend. I need to start and finish two reports. Shouldn't be difficult and I should be able to work outside and get some sun. 

Hope everyone is doing well back home and staying warm this weekend. If you want to come down to Tucson I do have a spare double bed and couch you can use ;)

Adios,

Arizona Adam 

No comments:

Post a Comment