Saturday 29 March 2014

Saturday morning

I'm hoping to have a relatively relaxing weeknd. Have some work to do but only a few hours I'm thinking. Other than this bit sure what the plan will be. 

I was invited for dinner tonight with one of the guys from work and tomorrow I'm going to go for dinner with Jason. Other than this, should be relatively quiet. 

It's looking like I should be able to come home Thursday this week. Things should be wrapping up by then and the only remaining activities can be done back in Winnipeg. In fact I probably would have gotten more work done back home than I am here but as long as the customer sees a benefit the I guess I'm doing my job. 

No much else to write about yet. I've only had a sip of coffee and a bagel. Not quite the same as the Montreal bagels but the weather is rather nice here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment