Monday 24 March 2014

Lola's Last Day

Well it is almost time for me, Lola to head back to the great white north.

Today I got woken up by the sound of fighter jets doing circuits, but it wasn't too early, like 8:00. So I headed down for some breakfast and then sat by the pool until just before 9:30. I wanted to get to the mall when it opened to maximize the amount of time there. On the way to the mall I stopped at hobby lobby to look around, I could have bought a lot if only I had more room in my carry on suitcase. So left there with nothing and headed to the Park Avenue Mall.  

I did a little shopping, picked up some clothes at banana republic and H&M and then headed to mcdonalds in the food court to get some sweet tea before heading to pick up Adam and his coworker Doug to grab some lunch.

Picked them up at Bombardier and then headed over to Red Lobster for lunch.  We had a good time, but you could tell Arizona Adam is stressed about work and sad that Lola is leaving.

Lola is also sad to be leaving, but have to get back to work.  Once lunch was over I dropped the boys back at Bomardier and headed back to the hotel.  Packed my bag, talked to my parents on FaceTime and now chilling by the pool for the last minutes I have left before having to get to the airport.


Well that's it for me folks, as Adam has to blog now, since I am leaving the iPad with him.

goin' to Winnipeg,

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment