Thursday 7 March 2013

Thursday, the day before Friday...

One more day, that's what I have been telling myself all day today. Well, I guess it's two more days counting today but you know what I mean...

Work was ok, it was better than the four hours of teleconferences I had yesterday, back to back to back... It is sure hard to get work done when you are in silly meetings all day but some people don't seem to understand this concept. Maybe that's because I am a doer not a manager. I would rather be doing work than telling someone else to do the work, within reason.

After work today I went and got my watch battery replaced, figured it was time as it had been a week since it last worked. I also got a haircut and then grabbed some crazy glue to fix one of Francois' fridge magnets that I managed to knock off with the cord from the grill this morning. I would feel so back if it was a bombardier magnet but this one says Bohol which is an island in the Philippines that his wife must have gone to a few years ago, during her first trip. So, I should probably fix that and leave a note saying "I broke it" (insert 2 year old Graham voice from home videos).

Plan for this weekend is to get caught up on sleep. I tasked Olivier with trying to plan a ski/snowboard outing this weekend with the employees in Montreal. Currently there is three of us interested, include me and Olivier... We will see if this actually happens, I'm hoping so - I want to make it worth while to have brought my snowboard out here. If not, we will see, maybe I'll just go myself or go night skiing next week.

Well, period 2 of jets vs lightning. Time to resume watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment