Monday 4 March 2013

Cold but not so snowy

I think I've been here too long. Today it was -4*C and I was cold. Mind you, it is a damp cold as my mom, dad and Gwen can attest to.

The weekend was busy. 5 hrs driving to Peterborough followed by 2.5 hrs of work. Then, return drive Sunday morning. I was glad I spent the night though, I was pretty tired and it would have been a LONG drive back Saturday night. Instead, I spent the afternoon watching the jets game while talking to Gwen. In the evening I was at Boston pizza, talking to Gwen and then hot tub time!

I was up early Sunday morning, awake at 8am as the daylight was bright through my open window shades. That's ok though, it allowed me to get a run in, eat breakfast and do an hour and a half of work all before I left at 11am.

Today work was relatively routine, only one inspection and some free time to actually get things done that I needed to. However, I am definitely looking forward to Friday for a true weekend.

Only 1 hr before I need to leave for hockey tonight. Hopefully we can continue our winning streak as we near the playoffs.

I hope the snow isn't piled up too high back home...

No comments:

Post a Comment