Friday 1 March 2013

Someone got their wings yesterday

I think this is the challenger 300 wing but I might be mistaken... Anyways, pretty cool I thought.

This week has been busy, had lots of walkthroughs and have one tomorrow in Peterborough. My plan is to leave at 7am to be there before noon. Then, grab lunch and be ready for my inspection at 1pm.

Afterwards, go to my hotel to catch the jets game and get some work done. Return drive will be Sunday morning, after a quick workout and breakfast so that I'm hopefully home before 4 or so.

Well back to laundry and then eat some perogies and chicken fingers.

1 comment:

  1. That was dumb... That's not a wing, that's the horizontal stabilizer...

    That makes sense - they build the wing in the plant I'm in. That and the wing wouldn't fit on a low bed...

    ReplyDelete