Saturday 9 March 2013

Hockey night in Canada

Well, today has been relatively quiet. A little too quiet, I'm trying to not talk to myself too much - I don't want to lose an argument....

Lets see, made an omelette for lunch, went to the bank and got cash, played some video games, started preparing a training presentation for work, made meat loaf and potatoes and now watching hockey. Oh yeah, went for a two mile run too in the afternoon. It was sure nice outside, probably 6-7*C. I had the windows open most of the day today to air out the apartment.

I even was texting Gwen the scores in the curling game this afternoon. That was sure a nail biter, good thing Howard missed his last shot so Stoughton could get the three he needed for the win and buy to the final.

Don't really have much else to say about my day - it was quiet, a little too quiet... Can't wait to come home next weekend for my birthday, although I'm sure it will be too short of a visit. Luckily I will have another for Easter. May can't come soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment