Wednesday 20 March 2013

Going to Tucson again

Well I've had enough of the snow and cold so I decided I should go to Tucson for a bit where the weather is 27*C and sunny. I wish...

I need to go to Tucson and spend some time on site, bring the medevac project back on track and open lines of communication. Luckily my time there spans a weekend so Gwen will fly down and get to enjoy some southern Arizona weather. From Tucson I will fly back to Winnipeg for Easter and then unsure where I'm going from there.

The lineups to clear US customs is super long for this early in the morning, wow. Apparently the budget cuts by the government is hitting them hard here.

Anyways, going to be a long 27 hr day as I gain 3 more hours traveling west. No plans for when I get in other than send a few emails based on work I get done on the flight. Then, relax a bit I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment