Sunday 20 January 2013

Two more days!

What a busy weekend.

Things started off yesterday with a trip to Costco and to the gym, all completed before noon.  Then, I proceeded to do laundry, host a party to watch the Jets game all while talking to Gwen.  She only complained a little about it being too loud so I told everyone to "BE QUIET!".

I watched a little bit of the Toronto-Montreal game but really wasn't in the mood to watch either team play in their exhibition season style.  So, instead I popped in a movie (Wayne's World 2) and had a 30 min nap.  Afterwards, I talked to Gwen again (once I was able to wake her up from her nap - "wake me up in an hour and a half" she said; 2 hrs later I finally was able to wake her up from sending multiple text messages... next time, Gwen, turn on your ringer).

Today was supposed to start at 9:30 with an inspection.  Instead, the inspection was at 11:30 but this was ok, I was able to get lots of work done before (and after).  More laundry, washed my car, made friends with the other TDI owner (Richard), packed and did more work.

Now, time to try to wind down and get ready for 1.5 busy days of work.  Only half a day on Tuesday as I'm trying to fly back at 4pm so I can be home by 8pm, pack and get ready for HAWAII!  Otherwise, flights are out at 8 or 9pm with arrival in Winnipeg at midnight.

My schedule for the week is pretty packed - tomorrow has one inspection and 3 performance reviews plus other meetings.  Then, hockey at 10pm.  Tuesday has one inspection and 2 performance reviews - all of which need to be completed before 2:30 so I can be at the airport for 3pm, check my suitcase, get through security and fly home.

Here's to hoping everything goes well tomorrow and Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment