Monday 7 January 2013

Ships log 2013-00002

First day back at work in Montreal wasn't all that bad.  People seem to still be recouping from the holidays so things are a little slow, which is good for me, it allows me to try to get things done.

I still can't get over how much snow is here.  You should see the mountain of snow at work in the parking lot.  Maybe I'll take my snowboard tomorrow and get a few runs in at lunch, lol.

Not much else to say today.  Went grocery shopping, ate some perogies in celebration of Ukrainian Christmas, entered bills and talked to Gwen.  Now, time to get ready for bed and do it all over again tomorrow, except for the perogies, grocery shopping, entering bills and possibly talking to Gwen...

Hope you all are enjoying the warm chinook weather in Manitoba, I'm looking forward to that weather tomorrow for the rest of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Snowboarding at lunch and after work sounds perfect! Short run with no lift sounds less so.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete