Saturday 12 January 2013

Traveling

Blog

12:28 PM
Made it to Newark airport in New Jersey. Got in on time at 11:45 and have 2 hrs to kill until the next flight. Walked around a bit but there is only so much you can/want to do in an airport... I checked out some of the shops and almost bought Gwen a resent but remembered my travelling gift philosophy - only buy something from somewhere I have spent the night. Sorry babe, no Garden State magnet...

Grabbed some pasta salad for lunch but not overly hungry yet after my two eggs and bacon breakfast 3 hrs ago in Montreal. I'm delaying my eating for as long as I can as I don't plan on eating until I get to Tucson in 9 hrs. I'll probably grab a snack in Houston. What I could really go for a snack is:
- crackers
- cheese
- pickles
- celery
- hummus

Weird craving I know.

Well "Bon appetit"!


Arrived in Houston at 4:28 PM. Taxiing to the gate. Good flight had two naps and watched a movie (Premium Rush). Can't wait to stretch my legs for a bit.

8:14pm
All checked in at the Four points Sheraton hotel right beside the airport - literally, can't get any closer. It's too bad I can't drive through the airport to bombardier it would be much faster than driving all the way around.

Flights were good and no troubles with my ears. I'm hungry, time to eat.

Photos are of Newark airport, my pasta salad lunch and the scenery here in Tucson so far.





1 comment:

  1. Makes for a long day. Soak up some heat while you are at Houston...
    Dad

    ReplyDelete