Sunday 6 January 2013

Back "home"

I made back "home" safe and sound. My flight was 1.25 hrs delayed out of Winnipeg. It was a good thing I looked up the flight status before we left for the airport, it was just enough time for a few games of crokinole.

The flight was relatively routine, luckily I wasn't coughing or blowing my nose every five mins on the flight. Unfortunately it took me 30 mins for my ears to adjust to the change in cabin altitude and I'm still waiting for them to go back to normal, some 2 hrs After landing.

I've only remembered one thing I forgot at home - my razor charger. If the razor doesn't hold out for the two weeks, I guess I will have to resort to the old fashioned razor blade and shaving cream...

Quite a contrast from when I left which was no snow - now there is almost three feet everywhere you look. This photo is of the walkway to my apartment.

Well I should try to fall asleep. Goodnight to those back at my true home.

No comments:

Post a Comment