Wednesday 16 January 2013

Dans montreal

Well, I'm back. Travels were good, everything was on time. The flight from Cleveland to Montreal was pretty empty which was ok. Plus we had a wicked tail wind and we arrived 20 mins ahead of schedule. Good thing too because customs and the taxi lines were long. It took me 15 mins to get through customs and then another 20 mins to get a cab.

I hope to upload some photos tonight of my hike through Sabino Canyon. I probably walked 6 mile while there. I only got lost once. When i started my hike down the canyon (3.7 miles) I thought I should probably hydrate. I pulled out my bottle of water only to find out that it was sparkling water - good choice... Not. It sprayed on my hands on my camera but luckily not too much (and no sugar).

What else of interest... Found out yesterday that one of our family friends was in Tucson, too little too late - didn't get a chance to meet up for dinner or a drink. Oh well, we will just have to wait until sugar point opens up for the summer.

Well I need to stop looking at my phone, getting car sick a little.

Check for photos tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment