Thursday 8 November 2012

Killing time

I have hockey tonight at 10:30 so I have some time to kill right now.

Today was good, had a day long process map meeting where we really only spent an hour looking at the process map but had some good discussions.

Afterwards I went for dinner with two of my coworkers, both from Winnipeg but in Montreal for different reasons - one guy was here for the process mapping while the other is here for aircraft testing. It was good to spend time with them and catch up on things back in the Winnipeg office.

I can't wait for the weekend where I can catch up on my rest and laundry. I seem to be getting enough sleep each night (I was in bed at 9:45 last night) but I really need to stop the work aspect. It's tough when you don't really have much else to do other than check emails yet at a certain point you need to draw the line and turn the work brain off and relax from the daily stress of dealing with customers.

We will see what the weekend brings but I'm thinking of heading off the island to Laval to check out the shopping there and just to get out of the busyness of Montreal.

Maybe I'll make ham for supper on Saturday, that would be good...

No comments:

Post a Comment