Friday 23 November 2012

Friday night

So apparently I do have fans, people are reading my blog.  I wasn't sure, there were a few days where I could see that no one had read anything...

Today was fairly routine - at work until 7, home and make supper.  Talk to Gwen and then laundry.  (See post "Hmm... (New)").  As I left work today, I noticed that some Christmas lights were up and on. It got me thinking that it is getting close to Christmas.  This was confirmed when I was in the grocery store and heard Christmas carols on the speakers in the store.  I was thankful, the song wasn't Feliz Navidad...

Don't really have much else to write about.  It was a long week and I'm looking forward to the weekend in Toronto.  We will be riding in style - Jeep grand Cherokee.  Olivier said he wanted to be safe if we got into a crash, I told him of course we would in my Volkswagen.  Maybe he just meant he didn't trust my driving skill...

Next post should be from Ontario.  Remember to watch for me in the crowd - I will be the guy in the blue unitard.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't say fans... well, maybe fans....

    ReplyDelete