Thursday 22 November 2012

7:52 PM Thursday

It's almost Friday! Yay! That means its almost time to go to Toronto for the Grey Cup!

Monday morning I was surprised when I was offered a ticket to the Grey Cup from our business unit director. I don't know how he got tickets but was definitely interested. I responded right way saying I'm interested. There were three tickets in total. Through out the day one of my colleagues mentioned that he missed out of a chance for a ticket. Later on a different colleague was asking my plan to go.

I told him plan was to leave Saturday and overnight twice in Toronto before returning Monday. Unfortunately he had something on Saturday night so that wouldn't work for him so he declined the ticket. This freed up a ticket for Olivier who was upset he missed out. Olivier and I also went to the eastern final on Sunday.

So our plan is to drive down Saturday to be there for supper. We staying at a hostel downtown walking distance from the game. We will meet up with Udaya (our director) who will have the tickets probably on Saturday for dinner.

I'm pretty excited, Justin Bieber is playing half time! Lol. It's going to be a big party.

Now I just need make sure I finish my lecture that I'm presenting at Carleton University on Wednesday next week. Luckily the students change but the content doesn't ;)

After the lecture I'll pick Gwen up in Ottawa and we will drive back to Montreal.

Can't wait... :D

1 comment:

  1. Mom and I check twice a day, Grandma and Grandpa check regular and we all look forward to your entries. Keep it up please.

    ReplyDelete