Thursday 15 November 2012

Hockey

So I got to hockey a little bit early which is where I'm writing this post.

I had to get my skates sharpened, return the red jersey I bought because the Mighty Chucks had a spare #9, and figured I would buy some new red socks so I don where out my Flyer orange socks for next season (plus orange and red kind of clash).

So instead of being here 30-45 mins before I am closer to the one hour mark. Oh well, better to be early than late.

The week has been busy. We had one of our recent hires (grad from U of M) come out to see some planes with our certification Manger when he came out earlier this week for the smoke flight tests with me. Doug stayed until Tuesday night and then I was to keep Leo occupied with things at work. Overall things went well, we got him in 3 airplanes and he got to experience one of our review meetings with Bombardier.

I dropped him off at the airport today at 6:15 pm or so and then drove home, changed, got my stuff and now here.

I'm looking forward to the weekend, last night was kind of late with an inspection from 7-10 and then a late dinner with our business director who was also in town for meetings.

I'm going to the eastern final CFL game with one of my colleagues here, at Olympic Stadium. It should be a good one - Montreal vs Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment