Sunday 11 November 2012

Christmas List

I guess this would be a convenient place to have my Christmas List, so here it is:

Adam's Christmas list

Wine rack (I like this one from Crate & Barrel, only $35)


New wine glasses (qty 4 is good)
Bicycle pump
Planet earth dvd box set (blu ray)
James Bond Skyfall DVD (if released)
Robert Ludlum books
Black dress socks
Dress shirts - 16" neck, 34/35" sleeve, solid colour or pattern
Golf club covers
New hockey pants
New skates (my shoe size is 8.5 or 9)
iPhone armband
New snowboarding mitts (prefer removable liner)
Small tool chest for on top of my work bench in the garage

Video games:
PS3:
Call of duty world at war
007 legends
LA noire
Portal 2

Wii:
Mario kart


Added 15 NOV 12:
New hockey bag with skate pockets on outside

Added 16 NOV 12:
New Korn CD - the path of totality

Added 25 NOV 12:
Black leather gloves

Added 28 NOV 11:
White undershirts size M

No comments:

Post a Comment