Friday 5 October 2012

Friday!

Ah, Friday. So, for the two weeks I have been here, basically Monday to Thursday is quiet and Friday is CRAZY! I feel like I could not show up all week and I would still accomplish the same things on Friday - putting out fires.

I completely understand the saying "don't be caught holding the grenade" except this is the unfortunate part of our job, we are the last piece of the puzzle that needs to be completed before everything explodes.

Anyways, long day, finished at 6:45 after spending the last 2 hrs of my day on the phone. Now, time to enjoy the weekend! At least until 1:00pm tomorrow when I need to inspect a plane...

Let's see, plans for the weekend:

Saturday - read the paper (have to catch up from Monday), work, laundry and pack up
Sunday - move stuff to Francois' apartment and then thanksgiving dinner with his wife's extended family (he said I should wear my Jets jersey, I suspect it's a trap ;) )
Monday - nothing! Probably a whole lot of sleep, video games and gym

I officially move into the apartment on Wednesday but need to move as much as I can now because it sounds like I need to drive to Peterborough on Tuesday. Complicated...

Well, while you are enjoying the Manitoba weather, I'm enjoying the Montreal weather, here's a picture from this morning. It was quite nice today, sunny and high of 21. Although I didn't really see the sun when I left (see picture 2 of Air Inuit's hangar across the road).

Time to eat some KD and chorizo sausage.

No comments:

Post a Comment