Wednesday 24 June 2015

Waiting on the plane


This is new - we got into Denver, relatively on time but are now parked at the gate waiting on the plane. 

Reason - a thunderstorm has rolled in and put a ground stop for all ground crews. So, they can't guide the bridge in towards the airplane door. 

As such, we are all waiting on the airplane. Luckily my flight out isn't for another hour and a half. There will certainly be delays as all inbound and outbound flights will be affected. Hopefully I will have enough time to grab a bite to eat. Good thing this isn't my first time to Denver, I already know where I was going to go to get food (a Vietnamese or Thai place). 

Looks like this won't happen. Was stuck on the plane for 45 mins. Here was the situation from flight aware



I have a pretty cool timelapse video from the departure out of Winnipeg. I like when there are lots of low cloud formations with many openings to see the ground below. Hopefully I can post this to YouTube or facebook tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment