Thursday 25 June 2015

Special K

Today was definitely a throw back Thursday, or as the young hip kids would say "#tbt". 

Things started off with my inspection. And where else but Hangar K where medevac was starting to grow roots and take her thrown as Hangar Queen. 

Inspection went well, other than emergency equipment not installed. Luckily the interior was one of the many that we have approved so I could evaluate most of what I needed to and can rely on photos for the rest. The interior, too, was a #tbt - throw back to 2012 when I was in montreal inspecting many Challenger 300 interiors. Since then, the interiors have changed and taken a more modern look. 

Here's some pics:

The plane 

The cockpit. It's a bit hazy because it was soooo hot

The view outside Hangar K

After work, I got some more work done and then had dinner with Jason.  We went to our favourite place - Oregano's for some wings and pasta.  I definitely missed those wings. 

Now, I'm walking back to my hotel after returning the rental car. It is still about 90*F outside at 10:45 but is nice and comfortable. Now to get some sleep and get up in just under 6 hrs to catch my flight back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment