Monday 15 June 2015

Take me out to the ball game

Work has once again brought me to St. Louis. This time, I'm able to take in a ball game at Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals, 2014 World Series attendees (they lost to Kansas City). 

The Cardinals are facing the Minnesota Twins.  Tonight is the first of a three game home stand. Unfortunately I don't think I could go to tomorrow's game at 12:45 in the afternoon. Plus, what would you rather do on a warm rainy Missouri night?

It actually isn't too rainy, contrary to what I thought on the flight in where we had to divert our flight plan to get around the thunderstorm and land.  It's 7:30 and a balmy 78*F. And humid. They have got a lot of rain here lately, the Mississippi is over flowing her banks and a minor flood advisory is in effect. 

Well, time to watch the game with 43,173 other people. Here are some pictures from the game:

Arriving

I guess when in St Louis...


Getting ready for game time

Minnesota playing with three in the right infield... Weird

St. Louis wins! 3-2





No comments:

Post a Comment