Friday 3 May 2013

Dans Montreal

Well I'm back in Montreal. The flight was good, I'm jet lagged. Feels like 9:51pm right now but it's only 3:51. Tomorrow will be rough I think.

Had a long day today. Breakfast at 7:30 and left the hotel at 8:30. We had some technical difficulties with the GPS that wouldn't charge and lost power about 20 mins outside of Zurich. I then tried to use Francos phone but it too was dead. I pulled out my laptop to charge the phone (because apparently the 12V outlets in the car weren't working) but the phone was too dead.

We stopped in a small city (which I have no idea right now) to get a different charging system for the GPS. We bought a USB cable and a 12V charger from the owner of the store, he didn't have a 12V charger for sale in the computer store. We went back to the car and tried again to charge the GPS and/or phone but no luck. The 12V system must have blown a fuse for something because none of the three outlets would work.

Luckily we it enough power into Franco's phone to get us to the highway and we drive the old fashioned way - using signs.

Well I think I should have a quick nap so I can pack my car and move out of Francois apartment tonight. We are going to transfer keys tomorrow sometime.

Here are some photos from the day:

1. A tunnel
2. Franco buying the accessories that didn't fix the problem
3. Out the window while taxiing
4 and 5. Four course lunch
6. A snack











No comments:

Post a Comment