Saturday 11 May 2013

One week to go!

We are all booked for our trip starting next Saturday, I can't wait.

Gwen and I will start our adventure on Saturday where we will drive just over 5 hrs to Boston. We will be in Boston until Tuesday when we will drive 3 hrs to New York. We will be in New York from Tuesday to Saturday (staying at a hotel a block away from Times Square). From there, a full day of travel on Saturday where we will end up in Chicago 12 hrs later. Our stay in Chicago will be Saturday to Tuesday and then we will make our drive back with an overnight in Minneapolis.

All hotels are booked so now we just need to plan what to do each day...

This week was busy but not too bad. I am definitely looking forward to having Francois back in the office to help out with projects and inspections. I will be focusing most of my week on transitioning my medevac project over to one of the guys in Montreal to handle while I am away for two weeks.

The plan for today is to get a new hockey bag so I can ship unneeded clothes back home. I need a new hockey bag anyways so this will be a dual purpose bag. After this, I need to clean up the office at Bombardier as I have lots of papers on the desk. Then, probably a work out and lunch and trying to decide what to make for supper. Any ideas?

Tomorrow will probably be laundry day and packing up my bag to get ready to ship back home. I don't remember if the shipping department at the bus depot is open later during the week, I seem to recall they were only open until 5, but maybe that was on the weekend.

Well I should get started with my day. Have some things to do before watching the Pens vs Isles tonight. Go Isles (Gwen)? Haha

1 comment:

  1. Supper: Greek Salad, Spanish rice with sauce,white beer.
    I might even cheer Pens...

    ReplyDelete