Tuesday 3 February 2015

Feeling nostalgic

Well, here I am again. In Montreal, by myself. Dealing with some small medevac crisis while trying to get other work done. It feels like just yesterday...

However, it is different. More experience and confidence, more decision making abilities and less pressure (somehow). 

What am I doing here you ask?  One word - oversight. Transport Canada wants to oversee me perform an inspection as part of my recent Delegation of authority. So tomorrow we will inspect an airplane here in Montreal and then I will make my way (alone) to QC Thursday morning to inspect medevac for a modification we are working on. 💺

Friday should be a tame day - giving some training to one of our contractors here in Montreal and then head back to YWG for hockey at 8:30 pm. 

The next time I will be on an ✈️it will be for pleasure, not business. I am definitely looking forward to SoCal 🌉 and then relaxing on the beach on Maui. 

I should finish my 🍺 and pay the 💳 (bill, this was the closest thing I could find) so I can get back to the hotel and talk to Lola. 

Ps. 
Well, since the above emojis don't show up, here is what this post is supposed to look like:


No comments:

Post a Comment