Friday 23 January 2015

Lola's Friday....

Well not much new going on these days.  AA and Lola have been busy at work.  We are busy getting ready for our next vacation, in a couple of weeks.  We have been doing a little research, AA, has started creating a spreadsheet and we are trying to get our work done so we can enjoy our vacation!

Today didn't really happen like I was hoping. I was planning on going to Morden/winkler to watch the scotties, but turns out that the games are all sold out so I didn't end up going.  Instead I went for dinner with Adam and my MIL at original joes and they went to MTC, and I went home.  Caught up on some tv, drank some tea, worked on a sewing project and laundry and blogging.

I got an email from my sister a couple weeks ago, making me aware of a jewelry company that was going out of business that we both have ordered from before.  She told me I should take a look at the "Lola" necklace.  So of course I had to purchase it.  Everything was at least 75% off, so I had to get a couple more pieces.  But here is new blogging necklace!


Hope everyone is enjoying he abnormal weather in Manitoba, plus temperatures and snow melting in January...

Cheers Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment