Monday 7 July 2014

First blog from the iPad Air

Lola said I need to keep up the blogs and that was part of the reason why she let me buy my own iPad. I think it was because she wanted to keep hers when I go away for work. Plus, she tends to use hers a lot for work and other things like Trails Manitoba meetings.  So, here is the first blog from the new iPad. 

- End of Blog - 





Haha just kidding. This workshop / conference in Ottawa should be good. It's the first time this has been held in Canada and is quite related to work. 

Plus, Ottawa is a nice city to visit. I've only been here in the winter or late fall. Summer should pose different sights and sounds. Not to mention nicer weather, except maybe for tomorrow which is supposed to be rainy. Oh well, I'm used to that. At least it should be as rainy as this baseball game on TV - in Cleveland, it is sure coming down. 

We should be starting our descent soon so I should pack things up. Hope everyone stays cool and dry the next few days. 

Until blog #2...

Arizona Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment