Monday 28 July 2014

Back East

Today was a relatively busy day. Two inspections before noon and then working from our (empty) Montreal office in the afternoon. 

I debated about working from the hotel or the office but figured (rightfully so) that I would be more productive in huge office. Here are some pictures:

Here's the door that decided to lock itself after I went to the washroom without the key. Luckily, the janitor was doing his rounds so I was able to get him to open the door for me.  Boy I felt like an idiot. 





It rained pretty much all day today, cool and miserable temperature. I decided that I should probably get a haircut as my mop was getting pretty big (fro like). 


Well I should cut this short, don't have much else to talk about. It was an early morning after getting in late and trying to fall asleep. It's going to be an early night tonight I think. 

Time to talk to Lola and see how she is feeling. She was home again from work today and the Dr told her to stay home for the rest of the week. Hopefully we can figure out what is causing her headaches and nausea...

Later, 

AA






No comments:

Post a Comment