Monday 21 July 2014

Bloggin in Montreal

Lola said I needed to blog.  It's hard when you are away for less than 12 hrs...

Today was quick. At the Winnipeg airport at 7:20 am, in Montreal by 11:45 am Montreal time and now at the Montreal airport at 7:50 pm, finishing a smoked meat sandwich ready to return home. 

My portion was only delayed 1.75 hrs today. Rui unfortunately took the brunt of it having his test delayed until tomorrow. Darn high frequency communication systems not working correctly. 

Tomorrow will be busy. Two of the guys are out of the office from Montreal and so somehow I need to support their projects... We will see what I can do, I have a lot of things to take care of before the next trip (possibly Thursday or Friday, to St. Louis.)

Well I need to get the attention of the bartender to get my bill. My flight leaves in 25 mins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment