Tuesday 28 January 2014

Tuesday

I'm three for three so far. Doing pretty good with the blog. 

Today was another busy day. I was quite impressed with how the airplane came together. Only a few issues that really need to be fixed other than cosmetic things. We will see everything that the customer noted tomorrow and see what needs to be done. 

Not much to really say. Day went by too fast - didn't help that I spent a good couple of hours at the airplane answering questions and taking a few notes for things that need to be changed. 

Went for a run when I got back to the hotel. Only 1.4 miles I estimate from google maps. Weather was nice today, so said my car:


Oh yeah, should have mentioned that I have a "Passassat" (as Ashley calls it) so I don't feel too out of place here ;).  Although, I do miss the tdi power and better stereo. The seats in this one though are cloth which I would have taken over the leatherette that is the only style available in the comfort line. 

Hopefully the weather turns around, not lookin forward to super cold weather when I return - I only have a fall jacket with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment