Monday 27 January 2014

Monday

Well today went ok. Busy but that's what was expected. Most of the guys (and gals) are happy to see me. The airplane is fairly well along but they have a ways to go to get it ready to show the medical staff tomorrow. 

I'm highly skeptical that ground testing will be completed before my vacation from 14 Feb to 24 Feb (when we go to Whistler for a 30th birthday celebration for our friend Eric). If that turns out to be true, delivery in Feb is most likely out of the question. Helps if they had all the parts ordered and all the wires strung...

Weather is nice, again as expected. After BBB posted his photo on Facebook I snapped this one:


Not sure whatelse to report out on. Ran 1.5 miles today after work and am now at Texas Roadhouse for supper. Mmm pork chops (said Lola NEVER). 

Hope the weather turns around before I get back, I'm enjoying 60-70 F warmth...

No comments:

Post a Comment